- Diving into Wikipedia's ocean of errors how we went from an error counter to fixing our code
- Wikipedia: The strange case of the wandering semicolon the strangest bug I've ever encountered
- Why all software engineers should wear a ring on their little right finger engineering rings, December 2019
- No people no software a hackathon story, May 2019
- How we tackled technical debt at Wikipedia Talking a bit helped us write off several years of tech debt, March 2019
- Why all developers should do their chores How technical debt can become a shared responsibility, January 2019
- Why does Wikipedia in 2018 have a mobile site and a desktop site? On why Wikipedia has a mobile site, November 2018
- Why it took a long time to build that tiny link preview on Wikipedia #1 article on Hacker News 20th April 2018
- The neglected and meandering history of printing websites On window.print, November 2018
- Letting the browser speak Web speech APIs for learning Chinese
- Failing at pushing a Wikipedia trending API On failing, March 2018
- How Wikimedia helped mobile web readers save on data Wikimedia blog, Sept 2016 reddit
- The Wikipedia editors behind the curtain Wikimedia blog, May 2014
- Go on a Wikipedia scavenger hunt with Wikipedia Nearby Wikimedia blog, May 2013
- Wikipedia Mobile gets a face lift Wikimedia blog, March 2012
fiction / non-fiction
- Travelling without small seedlings Using Facetime to keep in touch with plants (August 2018)
- Tinderella Mash stories competition shortlist, 12th October 2016
- Why I Didn't Change my Relationship Status to Married. elephant JOURNAL, March 2016.
- The Temple Burning Man, September 2013.
- The Man Burning Man, September 2013.
- The Letter ‘E’ Burning Man, September 2013.
- A little daily dose website A book and mobile app for learning Chinese 
- Open Library contributing to Open Library to make it mobile friendly 
- qieqie A flashcard game for learning Chinese characters. 
- someday an offline travel guide allowing you to edit open knowledge from the comfort of your offline phone. 
- weekipedia an offline ready React.js progressive web app clone of the Wikipedia mobile site with webpush. 
- m.wikipedia You know Wikipedia, right? I made the mobile version of the site. [2012-present]
Other clients include ilga.org, tunbridge wells winter shelter, BT Group (internal), notesmusiccoffee.